Thursday, July 1, 2010

keira-knightley-short

http://erniebufflo.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/keira-knightley-short-hair-photos-01.jpg
I have this pattern that I always repeat. I get bored with my hair, hack it off, enjoy the new do for a little while, decide I hate it, and then start growing my hair out again. About a year ago I had a cute “Posh” bob, but got frustrated with having to straighten it every single day in order for it to look right, and decided to grow my hair out so I wouldn’t even have to blow dry. Now, it’s just past my collarbone, long enough to startle me when it brushes on my arm because I think it’s a bug crawling on me, long enough to hang down the back of my neck and hold in heat, long enough to get trapped under my body when I’m lying down and necessitate a position change so I don’t feel like I’m pulling my own hair. Sure, it looks pretty, I’ve embraced my natural waves, it’s healthy. But I’m beginning to be annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment